Our mission is to lead our businesses in the pursuit of sustainability to lead to a healthier planet and to reverse climate change.
Our business faces many challenges and opportunities every single day. We, as leaders, have prioritized the following issues that need to be addressed: climate change, water conservation, & health and safety.
1. Minimize environmental impacts in the areas of waste, water, energy, and air quality.
2. Give back to communities by volunteering and donating resources.
3. Ensure our supply chain has responsible social and environmental practices.
4. Create innovative approaches to minimize negative environmental impacts, improve economic bottom lines, and integrate the social elements into delivering meetings.
5. Set up Green Teams to actively engage employees in sustainability efforts.
We will externally report on our progress against these goals once per year. Management reviews will be conducted quarterly and reported back to Senior Management.